Friday, October 14, 2005

11ramadHan [ knapa perlu hanGin..??]

the mind-blowinG wind of october is just mad.
it's been a while before we had to walk around in our pull overs and jackets.
makinG some room in my closet for those super thick winter clothinGs.
oh ya. that reminds me. "peeps..!! bila kite nak Gi charity shop nih?"

yep. they say it miGht be the coldest winter ever.
it miGht even snow a lil lonGer as well. yippee..

yeh.. but so. i just wanna share with some of u what a bad person i am.
my bad.
i havent been all nice lately. i'm a bad person.
"sabar.. sabar.."
oh danG..!! it's just not there.
someone needs serious anGer manaGement these days.
before i Go all hay wire.

today, 11th ramadhan, i wanna try really hard to earn my pahala.
we'll see how i do by the end of day. yep.

to friends, dear friends..
sowi if i ever made you feel bad.
i Guess the cold wind made my heart cold as well.
why cant it be as warm as me room. haha..
sorry..
but you can bet i'll do Good this time around.
Dear God.. forGive me for i have sinned.

2 comments:

  1. bradz8:35 AM

    BISMILLAH'HIRAHMAN'HIROHIM...
    LAA ILA HA ILLA ANTA SUBHANAKA INNI KUNTU MINAZ DZALIMIIN

    sila amalkan apabila ingin atau tgh marah! insyallah terpadam api kemarahan tu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bro..
    for that reminder..

    ReplyDelete

saya yakin saya kunci komen ini..!!